Some of the most frequently asked questions when trying to learn about traffic insurance prices are “How much is my Traffic Insurance price?” or “Why is the Traffic Insurance Fee high?” can happen. The price of traffic insurance, which is made against many risks that your vehicle may encounter, is determined according to some criteria. The following criteria affect the price of your car insurance, which we have prepared by keeping your budget and comprehensiveness in the forefront, while getting a traffic offer:
- Your traffic record is one of the most important criteria affecting the traffic insurance premium. How you drive your vehicle, whether you are involved in an accident, your speeding violations and the type of use of your vehicle affect your car insurance price.
- Technical features such as the brand, model and age of your vehicle affect your traffic price.
- City of residence and city in which you drive
- Whether you have a maturity gap between your traffic insurances
- Your vehicle type
- Your invulnerability level
Your traffic price is determined by criteria such as By knowing these criteria, you can reduce your traffic prices and secure your vehicle at much more affordable prices.